Am I really quite that blind? I miss the old you. Though you haven't changed quite that much, just a lot of crap has happened when I was to dumb to realise. I'm sorry, but it didn't really dawn on me until today when we were talking. I feel sorry for you, for whatever happened, and it makes me sad that this ruined a friendship too. I'm sorry for some of the things I said. (Not that it made that much of a difference, other people said it too more than i did >.>) You can talk to me. :) It really leaves me wondering what I missed and what happened whilst I was gone from this world.. Though I can't believe it took me so long to realise. =="
I will write a post about work exp with photos soon :D
just close your eyes ♪
No comments:
Post a Comment