I find myself constantly questioning the workings of the world. I really don't know why I ask these questions, but they leave me frustrated because it just doesn't make sense how this world works. Why do some things matter so much yet something of equal value matters less? I really just don't understand, but I don't think I ever will. I really wonder what I will end up choosing as a career. When I look around, I can see how some people have things that they have been doing and they will keep doing because they love it. When I look at myself, I see someone who isn't even sure what she likes.
Cause I have wings,i'm alone in the universe, so alone in the universe...
Yes, I can fly
Around the moon
And far beyond the sky
And one day soon
I know there you'll be
One small voice in the universe
One true friend in the universe
Who believes in me...
No comments:
Post a Comment