After going outside today and realising it was sunny, I realised how lucky those bronze hikers are weather wise! They got an entire first day of sun.. and it wasn't too hot either.. :( and they get a nicer campsite. But I reckon it was more challenging the way we went.. because the maps were actually harder to read and the track wasn't always marked out. Lucky them, they just stick with the one track.
I went through old photos and old school photos and looking back I can see how much some people have changed. Some people still look the same, some have changed drastically. Some people looked really cute when they were in yr 7. ^^ They don't anymore LOL. I think by the time we get to yr 12 and look back we'll say the same thing.
In a funny mood. .-.
No comments:
Post a Comment