Reminder to self, must take lots and lots of photos tomorrow. Can't believe its the last day of work experience tomorrow!!
Currently reading my free copy of 'The Power of Six" from Dolly :)))
MTM was alright :) Lots of fun yay! Finished work and randomly decided to walk down Pitt St and guess what? I ran into Lokkey :) And eventually after many phone calls and texts (my phone was constantly vibrating ==) we got all 13 of us to town hall for dinner. And we weren't late for the second time! Took a few photos with Queen Mary 2 and went inside. The music was alright, quite a few people were struggling to stay awake. *AHEM* you two (you know who you are ;) ) Nearly lost Alice on the way back, I was freaking out. D:D:D: but all was well in the end.
I wrote a blog post for DOLLY on social media and Joseph Kony except now I don't think its getting published on the Insider blog. :( Ahh well, its the writing of it that matters. It made me realise how High Resolves had exposed this to me before it hit facebook and twitter and other social media platforms. And its really really sad for all those kids who get abducted. I wonder if we'll be allowed to observe the photo shoot tomorrow. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment