Friday, March 02, 2012

especially the beans!

Just finished watching the finale of a hk drama (i don't know the name of it ><) and they freaking killed the main guy in the end. farout. and they dragged it on for like 1/2 an hr. :(

I survived friday. after doing a whole bunch of things during the morning and recess, and in the arvo. A few of us talked to Ms K at lunch, turns out she's teaching at Hurlstone at the moment and she didn't know who One Direction was. LOL. But yeah, it was nice that she still remembered us all. :) There were some awkward moments, but you know, they happen LOL. Evan watch out ;) HAHAHA.

Today's highlight was science. Sitting a metre further forward really makes a difference LOL. Maybe because a third of the class was at va made a difference too. :) But we had lots of fun watching Mr Khoury get a balloon from one side of the room to another, and be amused by a rocket toy that was 'hours of fun for 3+ yrs old'. And we were so amused by it. :D We got Khoury to launch it into K next door too hehe 8)
I think Mr Khoury really needs some sleep hahahahaha. he really needs to get his pronunciation right haha.

Something dawned on me today (thanks k trolololol). IT WAS THE REASON WHY YOU DIDN'T MOVE WHEN WE BOTH ASKED YOU TO. LOL. it also kept us laughing for quite a bit. :D

I felt like i understood some of chem olympiad! :)

I discovered a very nice message hidden on one of my usb's today :') thank you so much for the otter ness! ♥

I'm glad to know, that i'm not the only crazy one in the class. Its nice to not be the only one who comes up with ideas and then tries them. And its nice to know that I'm not the only one that likes to talk! :L I wish I could spend more time with you guys but sadly I can't... But I'm sure I'll see you all again sometime in the future. Though hopefully I'll see you though at school! :)


this is really sad.. 

No comments: