Sunday, January 17, 2010

17/1/2010 To Moree

8:10am 17/1/2010
In the car waiting to leave. The back is VERRYY full. Emphasize the VERY. for some reason we brought so much stuff. (food! ^^ haha, turning into karina. ) dad just had heaps of trouble trying to get 'Narrabri' into the GPS. He left the second a out. ==" have a bit of a stomach ache. Arghhh. Me and kat got up at 5;45am just to get our dogs locked (fp) and get them over to aquaa. :) sorry about doing something I shouldn't have. xD dad's driving now.

8:30pm 17/1/10
I will be typing up random little parts to post, cause I don't really get wifi everywhere. xD atm, we're in Moree, and we've just been in artesian spas. :) well, everyone else was, only my legs got in. :( one was 40 degrees, one was 38. There was also a normal pool. :).
Visited the Narrabri radio telescopes. (there are 6 there-5 move along on a west to east and north track, the other one is isolated from them 3km west. xD and there's one more at Coonanaburra or something. Add on the one at Parkes that's a really big line :) (lawl, just some random stuff I learnt since I visited Parkes when we went to Dubbo. We got nearly stuck in this mega storm with hailstones and lightning and thunder. If you looked out the front windscreen, you would barely be able to see the roads. Also saw some pretty coloured clouds. :D hope I can post this soon. :)

-S/Lauzire (iTouch)


No comments: