Saturday, January 23, 2010

20/1/10 Whitewater World / Dreamworld

9:05pm 20/1/10
Omgosh, today was the best fun ever!! Started at Dreamworld, and then went over to whitewater world. We got there early today, so the lines weren't too ling at the beginning. Kat wanted to go on wipeout again, so we did. Then we went over to AVPX (Alien vs Predator vs You). I really wanted to do it yesterday, and I got to do that 3 times today! Laser tag is one of the best things ever. :P so much fun, even though I got a bit lost and I'm not particularly good at it. xD went on all the rides at Whitewater. They were FUN! lots of drops and spins and splashes. :) although after it got really hot, the ground would literally burn your feet. My feet still hurt. We waited for ages for the Green Room and the Hydrocoaster. (both very exhilarating.) The Little Rippers, Temple of Huey, Bro and the Rip didn't take as long. I now have 2 wristbands. xD still have them on. We then went back over to Dreamworld. Went on lots of random Nickelodeon rides, laser tag, and BUMPER CARS!! Haha, love bumping into everyone. Wish I could do it in real life cars. But I guess that wouldn't be a good thing. :P
I'm so tired from the past 2 days. They have been THE BEST FUN EVER!! :DD

-Lauzire (iTouch)

No comments: