Sunday, January 24, 2010

21/1/10 Beach

1:38pm 21/1/10
Back from the beach! We spent 2 hrs in the waves on our bodyboards. :) so awesome, but water kept getting into my nose, so my nose really hurt. (salt water = stinging) I kept having to get fresh water on my face. :/ luckily for us, the beach we went to is walking distance away, so it was easy to get back to the apartment. The beach had big waves, but considering it's so close to Surfers Paradise it's kinda expected. xD more later.

6:10pm 21/1/10
Went shopping. :DD bought so much stuff. :) just back from playing table tennis. So fail, just playing randomly. We got bored after a while. Hope my feet don't die again. :) my nose still hurts a bit from the salt water. :(

8:40pm 21/1/10
Back from the local bowling club. xD nothing to write about. :( I think I heard it was 38 degrees down at Sydney. -pat pat- all you unlucky ducks. :P I guess I'm lucky.I feel so sleepy. Prolly cause of being under the sun for 2 hrs and eating so much... lawl. Pretty much about to fall asleep on my feet. - yawns- sleep... ;)

-Lauzire

No comments: