10:39am 22/1/10
On our way to Brisbane. :) there's a place called Ipswich and my dad keeps calling it I P swich. xD haha, it's funny. We still haven't figured out how you actually pronounce it. We have 2 more days (including today) in Queensland. :( this place is great. Maybe even better than NSW. Lawl.
2:56pm 22/1/10
Back from a 2-3 hr walk around and in Brissy. So tired. My feet kill. We took the free loop buses. I still haven't had a chance to take one of the Parra or Sydney ones. :( bit like how I've been to brissy's library and I haven't been to Sydney's one. :( also like I've been to all of gold coast's theme parks, and I haven't been to Luna park or Jamberoo. :'( rofl. Heading to Surfers paradise.
9:16pm 22/1/10
We went and took some photos at Surfers Paradise. The beach is so long. Came back to the apartment and went for a swim in the pool. :D too bad it's tiny. Packing and going to have an early nights sleep. Getting up uber early tomorrow. At 4:30 or something. D: leaving at 6 or 7 QLD time. The westher's quite nice up here. Heard it was boiling down in Sydney. -shrugs- I'll find out soon. At least here there's sometime a sea breeze. Believe it or not, I'm already tired. My feet still kill. I have no idea how I'm gonna pass the 1.6. DDDD: eeek.
Time to sleep. xx
-Lauzire
No comments:
Post a Comment