Ahh, another year has passed. Time flies too fast. 2009 was a great, awesome year. I loved yr 7. Thank you to all my friends who made my year the best. <3 love you all!
Ahaha, yesterday was epic. Watched 9pm fireworks at fam friend's house, then the 4 of us, we all watched the aria NYE countdown, singing/shouting at every good song that wasn't 'too wrong'. I had a sore throat by the time it was 12am. (can't believe that sexy b**ch came 1st. D:) Then watched the awesome midnight fireworks. (Y)
Then we all played on wii, on Mario kart, until 1:40am, and we had heaps of fun. And we did this on Christmas day too. :L (just the wii part.) our last hours of '09, and the first hours of '10. :]
-Lauzire (iTouch)
PS: that was all typed earlier this morning, it was just that I couldn't post. :D)
No comments:
Post a Comment