Sunday, January 24, 2010

23/1/10 To Sydney

7:02am OLD 23/1/10
We're leaving the Gold Coast now. :'( loved this place. It is so effing awesome. Got up at 5:15am. Will probably get back to Sydney at 9pm? 10pm? Yeah, very long way. 10hr drive? Maybe more, because we'll be stopping at some places. I guess this marks the end of our holidays. Back to school. :') that could be a bad and a good thing. Time to see everyone! But it means that there aren't any more BIG breaks until the end of yr8. :'( anyway, should enjoy the rest of this hol. ;)

8:08am QLD / 9:08am NSW 23/1/10
bwahahaha, just crossed the border!! Jumping around along the border, yelling out "8 o'clock, 9 o'clock!" teehee. Haha, so awesome. The 'Twin Towns' - Coolongatta (QLD) and Tweed Heads (NSW). Next to each other, but on different sides of the border. xD teeheehee.

9:56am 23/1/10
Just drove into Byron Bay. :) we were going to stop at the beach, but we couldn't park. Now we're driving back out to the main road again.

11:40am 23/1/10
Just heard on the radio that Sydney is 40 degrees!!! Omfg, gonna be coming home to boiling weather. :( Gold Coast is much cooler. D: I feel sorry for all of you down in Sydney the past week. Now I feel bad for being able to avoid the heat for a week. But I guess it's pretty hot at the Gold Coast.

2:36pm 23/1/10
Just had lunch at maccas at Coffs Harbour. Haha, i got to use wifi. :) for fb and email checking. We also visited the BIG BANANA!!! xD banananananananana. :DD went to the Big Prawn aswell! Up in Ballina. I reckon we went past the Big Avocardo too. xD there's heaps of BIG things on the NSW/QLD coast. I'll
post a pic up.

7:58pm 23/1/10
Well, it's nearly the end of the holiday. Of the Gold Coast holiday. :') I hope that I will go back up there one day, it's fantastic. The end of this holiday pretty much marks the end of the summer hols of '10. :C we're all another year older. I will never forget yr 7. <3 :] but I hope yr 8 will be even better! Another 10 or so km until we get back. Goodbye holidays! :') -clings onto it- and that's it. :(

-Lauzire

No comments: