think about this - if you burden someone else with your problems, is that counted as being selfish?
someone let me know what they think :) thanks.
Currently two thirds of the way through my ag assignment, and i still have no idea what i'm talking about. I'm gonna lose marks because it doesn't answer the question. D: aaah. I wonder if its dodgy if the first part of my report is referenced later than my second part date wise..
History assignment next! Communism. East Germany. Yay.
I found myself this afternoon asking questions that didn't make sense and the answers was incomprehensible.
I'm really stuck on whether I should do musical. I really don't have that much time, but at the same time if i don't do it I'll probably feel sad. LOL. but yeah. Dilemmas, dilemmas.. I'm doing science olympiad training. I'm gonna die.
I have a feeling this year will be crazier than last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment