So our first week is over, we made it! There aren't too many more of these, cherish them ;)
These two days there must have been some 'meet new people' thing because I've met at least a dozen people in two days. .-. For some reason its easier to talk to this year's yr7s than last year's yr 7s.
Jasper Jones is such a weird book for english. There's swearing in it and even after the first chapter I felt disturbed, but what happened honestly could happen to anyone (I won't spoil). And then, it's really similar to To Kill A Mockingbird.
I'm actually really excited for work experience and also scared, but thats the fun of it. I really hope that its a good experience and that I learn something from it. I sent my forms in today and I'm this much closer. (makes a hand gesture) Accomplishment! :D Presenting high resolves next week should be interesting :D I'm really glad that we got off our butts last year and got stuff done, as well as our report and presentation, because now we have nothing to worry about. Except actually presenting.
Somethings happening to me. I'm kinda worried.
I hope this weather gets better in the next week, otherwise we're going to have a very wet hike again. And we all know that it would be really nice if it didn't rain.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWINEFACE! (funny how you respond to that but not kwynne :P) hope you had a wonderful day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment