Friday, February 24, 2012

hidden in the shadows

I am waiting for the day where i can just go, screw everything, it doesn't matter and just not care. Really. After today, I really just don't want to know anything anymore. My head hurts. I feel like I've way more in my brain so far this year than half of last year or something. Actually probably not, but that's how it feels.
Sometimes I stop and think, why am i even doing this? I don't even know what I really let loose in and just have fun at/with. I don't know what I enjoy anymore. And I guess this is a problem because it means that everything I do, everything is for something else besides what I want to do. I guess the solution to this is to work out what it is I like, but tbh thats so much harder than it sounds..

i feel left out :( but oh well, i'm busy enough as i am. Only thing is I feel like I'm drifting away from everyone.. and nothing is holding me back. Don't be surprised if i end up under a rock and dead to the world.

This is weird, but all that ^ really does make me think that my theory was right.. Its dodgy though. .-.

The awkward moment when your in drama and you don't recognize your friend when they don't have glasses on. sorry! D:

and yeah, i lied. but i did tell you i could change my mind. and i was bound to do that. I still don't know whether it was a good idea or not.. but it was an interesting 1 1/2hrs where i just tried to understand things i didn't understand.. o.O sorry bro. :)
.. Wow i just made that sound so much worse than it actually is :L

just had a thought, somebody do seussical for music :D


somebody drag me out, somebody talk to me.

No comments: