Thursday, February 09, 2012

yet i can't bear to sleep;

I think there was one person today who was close to knowing how i felt. Thanks for noticing. Even though i didn't really answer truthfully. But thank you anyway.

Today felt like a long day. Extended roll call, short periods, assembly, library was re opened, band.. It feels like so much happened. This year, I'm going to do less extra curricular stuff (is that even possible?) and concentrate on my school work. So this may mean, no musical. But trust me i'll be involved one way or another ;) I'm not sure if this will work.. I seem to end up in a lot of things. And then I end up missing a lot of class.

DRAMA EXCURSION TOMORROW :D

and i stumbled across this. pretend  that 'Till I Hear You Sing' is playing in the background :D and it won't make sense unless you've read The Necromancer. :)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7041421/1/Danu_Talis_Aftermath_Till_I_Hear_You_Sing

No comments: