Saturday, November 03, 2012

diamonds in the sky

Whee I had a good day today. c:

Had froyo for the first time today! 
Shopped for nearly 4hrs before we stopped to meet the guys for lunch after their movie. :) Bought myself a ring, Alice bought her heels, Rosy contemplated hers and then we ate lunch. :D Michael's first octopus! And the first time that guys couldn't finish their lunch. So of course, I ate some. LOL.
Then we went to get Rosy's shoes, and we dragged the guys along with us. (teehee you know we love you guys) Luckily they gave some good advice and Andrew is still taller than Alice with heels on. o: And Antho and Michael are shorter. :D Might not be a good thing but heheheh >)
And I think I'm not as insecure about my possible height with heels haha. (Thanks guys!)

Dragged the guys to Colette (the reasons I won't go into HEHEHEH) and then went to play frisbee. :D

It was a good thing I opened it anyway even though you didn't want me to, otherwise you would've left the receipt in there hehehe and there's a really cute bow on it nowwww. 8)

Hit a lot of realisations today haha, though maybe I know too much. Don't think it's a good thing if I know heaps. 

Thanks guys for the awesome day! 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still taller than Alice with her heels on D:

seeraa said...

Whuut... I thought you weren't. :P