So glad that yearlies are finally over! I can finally do all these things that I've been putting off for the last few weeks. List of things to do;
- catch up on TVD, GG, Glee
- read Linger, Mark of Athena, Pride and Prejudice
- go shopping
- GO DRIVING :D
- write more/re write parts of the story.
Science was blergh, music was music as usual, last two periods were bludge and we did nothing except read and sit around and talk. Good fun.
We're so similar and its funny how we're just both trying to give each other directions when we're both lost.. ahaha.
Good luck finding out, its rather funny watching you trying to work it out HAHAH, I'll just let work it out LOL. I think you will eventually. But in the meantime, ham and barby and pork and beef !
Excited for this weekend. Freedom!
No comments:
Post a Comment