Sunday, November 04, 2012

taking flight

So I was going to say how I feel content with my life right now and its alright as it is, but then I read Jayne's and Yueyue's blog posts and I realised something. It's ok to be content for a minute part of your life, but after that, you have to keep going. Being content is like a respite, a time for recovery and a time to see everything as it should be. But if you don't keep going and take challenges, then you won't ever feel good. You'll never realise what you can stand, love, hate, need or don't need. You might never know and understand yourself. You'll have lower expectations than you should, and you won't grow in mind or person. Because you'll be stuck at being content.

And that can get boring.

I just realised that I never encrypt stuff any more.

No comments: