Saturday, November 10, 2012

the leaves have fallen

This is such an evil idea, though I feel that it would accomplish something. Except I don't want to be manipulating but I know that you want it to happen. There is a reason after all, why I know and others don't. But I'll leave you be, since I don't really know how to bring this up with them without causing chaos. Possible chaos, especially since nothing's happening now anyway. Chaos which I really don't want. 
^ That paragraph was too serious. It's not supposed to be. D: hehehehe evil smile? >:)

Thank you Katherine, I think we all needed a post like that.

Cabaret was pretty awesome! It actually went quite smoothly and there a good balance between solo acts and ensembles. :D And maybe the fact that I wasn't running around and stressing out as much contributed. Well done to all those amazing singers! Especially Jess, Linny, Dev and Angela! You guys were absolutely amazing!

Time for music assignment. And TVD. 

No comments: