Tuesday, November 06, 2012

where the world can't find us

They say ignorance is bliss.

lets run away for a day
Running is such a good idea.
it only takes a day to change it
But it achieves nothing.

I wish it was that easy.

I used to love that song. It's amazing what you can find digging through old music.

I wish the best for you. I don't even know what I can tell you anymore, I guess for you it was a bout of bad timing and bad luck. It really sucks that it has to happen, but if you need anything I'll always be here.

You as well. However much I agree with your friend, I support you because it's your life and I want the best for my friends. I don't know how to stop people from being hurt, I don't think there's anything I can do to help. Life must go on, but remember your friends are important. Remember this. Don't make a mistake.

but karma's a trip now.

I need sleep.

No comments: