So it's been one hell of a week and its been crazy. Full stop.
Monday was revelation day, and not much needs to be said.
Tuesday was performer's evening, which was quite nice :)
Maybe I should stop with the short sentences. Or lines. Or whatever you call them. LOL. We got the rest of our exams back somewhere during the week. Prolly on Wednesday because I don't remember. And I couldn't concentrate when she was going through it all. HAHA. I can't believe I was sane when I wrote my creative. It was terrible.
Probably got one of the biggest/nicest shocks of my life on wednesday morning. But then I worked out what was happening and kinda knew what to expect. So I was somewhat mentally prepared.
I didn't know how wrong I was.
It was a shock. A bit like an earthquake with after shocks. It really hit me when I saw Alice, then it was calm once I put the pieces together. Then suddenly it hits you. Again. Ok bad analogy but yeah.
Only today did it really all sink in and finally I'm back to me. And I can appreciate everything. HEHEH.
Thank youfor making me run around all morning feeling like a retard and being confused and etc. ♥
Monday was revelation day, and not much needs to be said.
Tuesday was performer's evening, which was quite nice :)
Maybe I should stop with the short sentences. Or lines. Or whatever you call them. LOL. We got the rest of our exams back somewhere during the week. Prolly on Wednesday because I don't remember. And I couldn't concentrate when she was going through it all. HAHA. I can't believe I was sane when I wrote my creative. It was terrible.
Probably got one of the biggest/nicest shocks of my life on wednesday morning. But then I worked out what was happening and kinda knew what to expect. So I was somewhat mentally prepared.
I didn't know how wrong I was.
It was a shock. A bit like an earthquake with after shocks. It really hit me when I saw Alice, then it was calm once I put the pieces together. Then suddenly it hits you. Again. Ok bad analogy but yeah.
Only today did it really all sink in and finally I'm back to me. And I can appreciate everything. HEHEH.
Thank you
You know I think you might be the trendsetter.. :P
But the attention.
Sometimes I wish fewer people knew about this blog. URL CHANGE TIME!
Maybe..
Last two days have been interesting to say the least. I thought this week would be worse than the last.
Ahh, friday bus trips. Always the most interesting. Or maybe interesting stuff just happens on fridays and we have discussions. Maybe. LOL.
We got Ms Evans back for a period in geo! And then she told us about 'dumb ways to die'. LOL :) so catchy. :o
I think you read my blog..
I think you made the right choice. It was your choice to make, no one could've stopped you. :)
I hope you're ok.
What are you gonna do eh? You got people rooting for it. ;)
I always feel so sad when I remember your story. But then I remember that there is this process that you have to go through and I have to let you be sad. Because its part of the process. So I still feel sad. LOL. :( But thanks for being here. As always. And I'll always be around. :)
Unrelated, but why aren't we freaking related?!
I'm sorry. An apology can't do much though, but then again there's really not much that I can do.
Aha. Thanks. ;) (And you have no idea who you are).
Whee I have your song stuck in my head. ^^ and you're very bad at being unsus. :P
I think you made the right choice. It was your choice to make, no one could've stopped you. :)
I hope you're ok.
What are you gonna do eh? You got people rooting for it. ;)
I always feel so sad when I remember your story. But then I remember that there is this process that you have to go through and I have to let you be sad. Because its part of the process. So I still feel sad. LOL. :( But thanks for being here. As always. And I'll always be around. :)
Unrelated, but why aren't we freaking related?!
I'm sorry. An apology can't do much though, but then again there's really not much that I can do.
Aha. Thanks. ;) (And you have no idea who you are).
Whee I have your song stuck in my head. ^^ and you're very bad at being unsus. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment