Wednesday, October 31, 2012

legend of how you disappeared

Why did you not say anything? You could've saved so much trouble. It would've hurt, yes, but what you did is even worse. At least in my opinion. I don't blame you, I might've done the same thing in that situation, but I wouldn't know because it hasn't happened to me. Recently. I understand that you didn't want to hurt anyone, but sometimes these things have to be said you know? And unfortunately these things come with it. And it might've been easier to continue with life then compared to now. Of course life goes on, but why didn't you say anything?

I guess it's a catch for knowing things. You get caught up and sometimes when you're in the middle (har har me yet again) you don't really know what you can say without breaking the boundary. And the consequences if nothing is said.. And the consequences if something is said..
Must be careful. Speak now or no?
Obligations.

It has to happen one way or the other. Just some are much nicer than others. However much you want to stop this, you can't. It has to take its course, it has to happen.

Then why am I contemplating the aftermath?
In advance, I'm sorry.
Other news;
Exams have been the best time of my life. Jokes, maths was.. Not going to go there. Music prac meant bludge! Though class meant bludge anyway. We're taking the hobbits to Isengard. Singing in the bus from waterpolo, must learn to be more agro in the water. This chick kept kicking off me, though that's actually accepted.. Must try that next time haha.
After exams = tv and books and shopping. :D
High Resolves summit tomorrow!

Yeah, it was in my head.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we're taking the hobbits to isengard, to isengard, to isengard 8)
are your music lessons normally like that? LOL