Sunday, October 14, 2012

i would have saved you, in a heartbeat, no question

Vampire Diaries is back! Wheehee I'm excited to see what vampire Elena will be like, and what Damon/Stefan are going to do. After watching the first episode, I'm really looking forward to season 4.

Ignore the next paragraph, it's just me fangirling haha.
Fangirl in me is happy. (LOL did I just say that.) Yay to Rebekah for finally standing up to Klaus! And Stelena moments, yay. :) Though after everything that happened last season I'm not sure if I'm much of a Stelena shipper anymore, there's just so much more depth to Delena that it's hard not to like them. Plus the tension between them is going crazy right now because Elena's remembering everything that Damon compelled her to forget! And I still really want to know who she'll end up with. Even though I won't find out for a long time, but this is exciting! The show is still so addictive after three seasons, which doesn't tend to happen..

Watched the Yr 11 Drama Production, The Insect Play, last Friday. They did a really amazing job, except the actual play is so hard to understand in the first play that you spend so much time trying to follow it that there's little time to actually react to it. The last act was so deep. I just got so lost with all the war stuff, it really made me think. And it made me sad as well.

Back to writing science notes/studying science... Such is life.

No comments: