Procrastinating yay. :/ So much English to do :( I need to somehow have a life experience or some really deep thoughts or a really BAM! idea for my creative in the next day or so... And I need to do my essay. Which I am kinda, kinda screwed for. (See I used repetition to emphasise the possibility that I may have trouble in the exam. yeah/no? Too much analysis. But not enough.)
We won waterpolo today ^^ Achievement yay! Actually it was like achievement day LOL. Today we had the least amount of girls play since I've ever played waterpolo... Played full game and survived. :) There was a guy who nearly pushed me under twice... And nearly got pulled out of the pool since he was doing it all the time. The pushing people under bit. Which isn't ok when the person you're doing that to doesn't have the ball.
English yay. Fun fun fun. stay stay stay. (Hahaha intertextual reference ><)
Yeah I gotta stop with all the analysis.
Taylor Swift's new album :))
I just want to know you better know you better know you better now ~
No comments:
Post a Comment