I am hoping that after this blog post I will have enough motivation to actually do some work and do something productive that I won't regret.
Dofe test hike was a blast! But it was so super duper tiring and hot, and it really tested people's limits. It brought out the true colours of everyone. LOL. Camps at night were interesting, had early nights and early mornings, crashed on second day once we reached our campsite and just lay/sat around for the whole arvo/night. There were some amazing views atop Mt Wondabyne, at the lookouts and any other high points. There was no wading of the inlet to everyone's disappointment, but the beach was an absolute highlight! Plus all the cold food we ended buying haha. I just realised all the splashing, dunking and fun on the beach seems like a scene out of a movie.. :) Best fun ever. :D And it was amazing weather for it too. The locals were full judging us.. eh YOLO HAHA.
Words cannot describe what it was like. Just images, mental pictures is all that is left. Things that last for a lifetime. (Or I would hope so.)
150 shades of gray hahaha. Glad I never heard it.
So much centered around water.. lack of water, water runs, water fights, creeks, water falls, beach. LOL.
Last hike with these guys ever.. It's kinda sad but I'll never forget everything we did with climbing rocks and through the bush, mini waterfalls, near stacks/stacks, the lack of cold, bonding sessions, and everything else we did. But we managed to get to end, we got through it. And now we've been through storms with hail, lightning and thunder, cold, heat and many, many km of bush. And we all just got closer. ♥
ahaha so I really hope no one reads this post.. But that's not going to happen so I'll just stay I still can't write/talk with proper english, its a side affect of hike. LOL. And I feel different. Not sure why. Guess you learn from experience eh? (LOL Ms Brooks).
what is this. I click through my playlist and I've had like 6 taylor swift songs in a row. .-. there's like 80 songs on the list. LOL.
And if anyone has time and has read Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus, take a read of this;
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7599584/1/
It's called Everlasting Promises and its about Percy and Artemis. It's really good. :D Except I have to warn you that it's long. Really long. And makes more sense when you've read the series.
Lies.
A silent apology.
to self; I'm sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment