Thursday, October 11, 2012

burn all that negative fire

It's somewhat amazing how one thing can make you hate it one week but make you feel good the next.
I'm not sure if it was due to the holidays or not, but I've come to terms with it all. I give up on trying so hard, because its not worth it. Who cares if i barely move, who cares if I'm hidden from view. I'm just going to have fun, my own way, do it for me. Not anyone else. And own it. My space, my time. And who cares if no one sees it, because its for me. Everything else is irrelevant.

There is another matter.. I'll come to terms with it someday. But.. Maybe it's time to stop trying so hard as well.
Although is sitting back really the best option for unfair circumstances? It's certainly the easiest.

No comments: