HI ROSY. Hopefully I got you to read my blog. And scroll down afterwards. :D
English and geo today. Essay wasn't too bad. Improvement from freaking out after hearing the word 'essay'. Can't wait to get my creative back. I want to know what the marker thinks of my really random story. About a polar bear and a narwhal. Thanks Kwynne, without your motivation I wouldn't have survived. hahahahaha.
I think I'll post it up later or something hehehe.
Winged geo, had a cramming sesh during geo and english. I think I did ok.
Nothing to say, really. Actually nothing to say. Not good. (?)
Incapable of writing a blog post anymore.
I'm walking fast through the traffic lights
Busy streets and busy lives
And all we know is touch and go
We are alone with our changing minds
We fall in love till it hurts or bleeds, or fades in time
No comments:
Post a Comment