Friday, October 19, 2012

don't you worry your pretty little mind

Fuar all this delena and vampire diaries on my dashboard I can't go on because I haven't watched the next episode yet nuuuuu. And I don't want it to all get spoiled because I want to see it with the whole plot line and don't want to be like 'oh so this is where it comes from.' But it should be fine in a day or so, there won't be as much on tumblr hahah. :)
And I've found a Stelena fan! OMGOSH YAY Grace you're awesome :D Why is everyone such a fan of Delena.
Maybe I should follow some Stelena blogs too... Nah don't need to, Stelena moments everywhere :)

But fandoms shouldn't be talked about on blogs like these.

So today. Drama we winged, bludged music and had fun for an hr and we tried to revive water fights in ag. Congrats Mudi, Liesh, Kwynne and Kaj for House Captains! :D

No comments: